- Click the image above to go the website
- Choose your writing style (eg. kodiak)
- Write your text in the space provided (eg. Wendy's Blog)
- Play with the colours and features to get the look you want
- When you have your banner looking how you want it open PowerPoint
- [Insert] screen shot - a window should open with your internet page - select this. A picture of the website will then open in PowerPoint.
- Use the CROP tool to trim the image so only your wording is left.
- Right click on your image - select SAVE AS PICTURE and save to your folder
- It is now an image you can upload to your website using the image element in Weebly
You do not need a login for Graffiti Creator but you will need to use Microsoft PowerPoint to get the image and crop off the bits you don't need. This is a lesson primarily in using PowerPoint for editing images off the internet. You will need to play around with Graffiti Creator to work out the best look for your banner. Good luck.
This blog provides learning challenges and information to achieve those challenges for the ICT Leaders of Makauri School.
Get Your Badges Here