1. Selfie Avatar
Avatars are a great way of staying safe online as you can have a visual presence that represents yourself but doesn't share a photograph of you. They are great for using in social media settings.
You are to create a 'Mangatar', using FaceYourManga.
- You MUST login before you start (un: makauri pw:makaur1)
- You are to create an Avatar of YOURSELF. Your Avatar should represent you and your features.
- You will work in pairs so that your buddy can help you see yourself accurately.
- Save your image and upload to your HOME page.
- Email your image to me so I can use for your website link on the Students Blog page of this website.
Use glowtxt to create a funky welcome message for your HOME page.
3. Graffiti Banner
- Graffiti your name using Graffiti Creator.
- Save your image.
- Upload to your blog (or use on your home page)
Drag a text element onto your home page and write an introduction to your site that meets the cyber safety and digital citizenship guidelines.